This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Lyon, T. Lyttleton
Lyon, W. W.
Lyson, Thomas A.
- Going to College: An Emerging Rung on the Agricultural Ladder
Rural Sociology: Winter, 1979 (Volume 44, Number 4)
- Migration Selectivity and Early Adult Attainments
Rural Sociology: Fall, 1986 (Volume 51, Number 3)
- Notes on a Sectoral Model of the Agricultural Labor Market
Rural Sociology: Summer, 1982 (Volume 47, Number 2)
- Research Note Stability and Change in Farming Plans: Results from a Longitudinal Study of Young Adults
Rural Sociology: Fall, 1982 (Volume 47, Number 3)
- Sex Differences in Recruitment to Agricultural Occupations among Southern College Students
Rural Sociology: Spring, 1981 (Volume 46, Number 1)
- Who Cares About the Farmer? Apathy and the Current Farm Crisis
Rural Sociology: Winter, 1986 (Volume 51, Number 4)
Lytle, G. A.
Lytle, Geo. E.
Lytle, P. W.
M. A. E.
M. A. O.