This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Lavy, T. L.
- Dissipation of Furadan, Bolero and Grandstand at Three Soil Depths
Arkansas Farm Research: September - October, 1993 (Volume 42, Number 5)
- Eastern Arkansas groundwater tested for pesticides
Arkansas Farm Research: May - June, 1987 (Volume 36, Number 3)
- Exposure of forest workers using herbicides measured
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1984 (Volume 33, Number 6)
- Measuring Exposure of Humans Applying Pesticides in the Field
Arkansas Farm Research: January - February, 1979 (Volume XXVIII, Number 1)
- Monitoring Northwest Arkansas springs for herbicides, nitrates and phosphates
Arkansas Farm Research: January - February, 1991 (Volume 40, Number 1)
- Ozonation As A Potential Treatment for Pesticide Rinsate
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1994 (Volume 43, Number 6)
- Pesticide Rinsate Disposal By Activated Carbon Filtration
Arkansas Farm Research: July - August, 1993 (Volume 42, Number 4)
- Pesticides Monitored in Surface and Well Water Samples
Arkansas Farm Research: July - August, 1992 (Volume 41, Number 4)
- Preventing Water Contamination at Pesticide Mixing-Loading Sites
Arkansas Farm Research: September - October, 1994 (Volume 43, Number 5)
- Soil texture influence on the field persistence of Imazethapyr
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1990 (Volume 39, Number 2)
Lavy, Terry L.
Law, B. W.
Lawrence, G. H. M.
Lawrence, J. J.
Lawrence, John D.
Lawrence, R. O.
Lawrence, Robert Z.