This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Lane, V. Wayne
Lang, C. F.
Lang, H. J.
Lang, Mahlon G.
Lang, Mahlon George
Lang, W. H., Jr.
Langdon, W. O.
Langemeier, Larry N.
Langemeier, Michael R.
Langham, Max R.
- Commercial Agriculture in Historical Perspective
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1981 (Volume 63, Number 5)
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1964 (Volume 46, Number 5)
- Evaluating Supply Control Policies for Frozen Concentrated Orange Juice with an Industrial Dynamics Model
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1970 (Volume 52, Number 2)
- Externalities in Pesticide Use
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1969 (Volume 51, Number 5)
- Game Theory Applied to a Policy Problem of Rice Farmers
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1963 (Volume 45, Number 1)
- Measuring Productivity in Economic Growth
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1983 (Volume 65, Number 2)
- Theory of the Firm and the Management of Residuals
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1972 (Volume 54, Number 2)