This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Kirkland, Jack J.
Kirkley, James E.
Kirkpatrick, E. L.
- Comparative Cost of Food at Farm and City Prices
Journal of Farm Economics: April, 1933 (Volume 15, Number 2)
- Drying Fruits and Vegetables in New York State
Cornell Reading Course for the Farm: January, 1918 (Number 132)
- Joint Cooperative Studies in the Field of Rural Life
Journal of Farm Economics: April, 1927 (Volume 9, Number 2)
- Rating Marginal Homes From Observation
Rural Sociology: March, 1937 (Volume 2, Number 1)
- Rural Young People Face Their Own Situation
Rural Sociology: June, 1936 (Volume 1, Number 2)
- Some Wisconsin Family Living Data
Journal of Farm Economics: January, 1931 (Volume 13, Number 1)
- The Standard of Life in a Typical Section of Diversified Farming
Cornell Agr. Experiment Station Bulletin: July, 1923 (Number 423)
Kirkpatrick, Geo. H.
Kirkpatrick, T. L.
Kirkton, Rodney M.
Kirkwood, J. E.
Kirmani, Zaheer A.
Kirshner, Edward M.