This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Kim, Kwan S.
Kimball, E. Smith
Kimbrough, J. J.
- The Application and Economic Interpretation of Selectivity Models: Comment
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1992 (Volume 74, Number 2)
- Differential Human Capital Investments and the Choice of Successor in Family Farms
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: August, 1995 (Volume 77, Number 3)
- Off-Farm Work Decisions of Farm Couples: Estimating Structural Simultaneous Equations with Ordered Categorical Dependent Variables
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: August, 1996 (Volume 78, Number 3)
- Optimal Timing of Farm Transferal from Parent to Child
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1994 (Volume 76, Number 2)
- Quasi-Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Multivariate Probit Models: Farm Couples' Labor Participation
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: November, 1994 (Volume 76, Number 4)
Kimle, Kevin L.
Kimmel, D. C.
Kimmel, Roy I.
Kindleberger, Charles P.
King, A. J.
- Bee-Keeping in Cuba
American Bee Journal: August 25, 1886 (Volume 22, Number 34)
- Cuba Flora and Honey Production
American Bee Journal: July 2, 1884 (Volume 20, Number 27)
- Failures in Apiculture
American Bee Journal: February 15, 1882 (Volume 18, Number 7)
- Honey as a Staple Product
American Bee Journal: January 10, 1883 (Volume 19, Number 2)
- Humanity to the Bees
American Bee Journal: December, 1879 (Volume 15, Number 12)
- The Merits of the Carniolan Bees
American Bee Journal: February 25, 1885 (Volume 21, Number 8)
- Pumpkin Honey
American Bee Journal: September 1, 1886 (Volume 22, Number 35)
- Rendering Conventions Profitable
American Bee Journal: May 13, 1885 (Volume 21, Number 19)