This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Kelley, Darwin N.
Kelley, M. A.
Kelley, Paul L.
Kelley, William R.
Kellogg, Charles E.
- Agricultural Economists in the Changing Land-Grant University: Two Examples for Interdisciplinary Research
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1964 (Volume 46, Number 5)
- Contributions of Soil Science and Agronomy to Rural Land Classification
Journal of Farm Economics: November, 1940 (Volume 22, Number 4)
- Food Production Potentialities and Problems
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1949 (Volume 31, Number 1, Part 2)
- The Natural Sciences and Farm Planning
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1947 (Volume 29, Number 1)
- Soil and Land Classification
Journal of Farm Economics: November, 1951 (Volume 33, Number 4, Part 1)
- World Food and Agricultural Potentialities
Journal of Farm Economics: May, 1956 (Volume 38, Number 2)
Kellogg, D. W.
Kellogg, Earl D.
Kellogg, George P.
Kellogg, Lester S.