This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Kalirajan, K. P.
Kalley, D. S.
Kallio, Panu K. S.
Kalter, R. J.
Kalter, Robert J.
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1970 (Volume 52, Number 5)
- The Economics of Outer Continental Shelf Leasing
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1975 (Volume 57, Number 2)
- Effects of Public Programs for Outdoor Recreation on Personal Income Distribution
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1969 (Volume 51, Number 5)
- An Interindustry Analysis of the Central New York Region
Cornell Agr. Experiment Station Bulletin: May, 1969 (Number 1025)
- Measurement of the Impact of Recreation Investments on a Local Economy
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1968 (Volume 50, Number 2)
- Potential Economic Impacts of Agricultural Biotechnology
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1987 (Volume 69, Number 2)
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: February, 1972 (Volume 54, Number 1)
- Resource Investments, Impact Distribution, and Evaluation Concepts
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1971 (Volume 53, Number 2)
Kambhampaty, S. Murthy
Kamerschen, David R.
Kammeyer, Kenneth C. W.
Kan, Stephen H.
Kane, Edward J.
Kane, R. James