This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Jones, Nellie Kedzie
Jones, P. D.
Jones, Paul B.
Jones, Paul R.
Jones, Phillip E.
Jones, R. M.
Jones, Robert H.
Jones, Robert Leslie
Jones, Robert T.
Jones, Ronald W.
Jones, Rosaline E.
Jones, S. A.
Jones, Sarah E.
Jones, Tom B.
Jones, W. H.
Jones, W. Ralph
Jones, Walter H.
Jones, William O.
- A California Case Study in Location Theory: The Globe Artichoke on the Moro Cojo
Journal of Farm Economics: August, 1949 (Volume 31, Number 3)
- A Case Study in Risk Distribution: The California Lettuce Industry
Journal of Farm Economics: May, 1951 (Volume 33, Number 2)
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1971 (Volume 53, Number 5)
- Discussion: Agricultural Adjustment Reconsidered
Journal of Farm Economics: May, 1958 (Volume 40, Number 2)
- Impact of the War on United States Flour Consumption
Journal of Farm Economics: August, 1948 (Volume 30, Number 3)
- The New Agricultural Economics
Journal of Farm Economics: November, 1952 (Volume 34, Number 4)