This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Hutchison, C. B.
Hutson, J. C.
Hutt, F. B.
Hutt, W. N.
Huttar, J. C.
Huttar, John C.
Hutton, R. F.
- Assessing and Projecting the Effects of Agricultural Research, Extension, and Technology: Discussion
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1978 (Volume 60, Number 5)
- Determining Least-Cost Combinations
Journal of Farm Economics: November, 1957 (Volume 39, Number 4)
- A Linear Programming Model for Development of Feed Formulas Under Mill-Operating Conditions
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1957 (Volume 39, Number 1)
- Modification of Linear Programming Solution Routine to Permit Consideration of Conditional Restrictions
Journal of Farm Economics: November, 1958 (Volume 40, Number 4)
- Returns and Risks of Expanding Pennsylvania Dairy Farms with Different Levels of Equity
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: November, 1971 (Volume 53, Number 4)
- Review Notes on the Heady-Pesek Fertilizer Production Surface
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1955 (Volume 37, Number 1)
- A Row Sum Check Upon Computational Accuracy in Mathematical Programming Problems
Journal of Farm Economics: November, 1955 (Volume 37, Number 4)
- A Simplified Feed-Mix Model
Journal of Farm Economics: August, 1957 (Volume 39, Number 3, Part 1)
Hutton, Robert F.
Hyde, Charles E.
Hyde, H. H.
Hyde, Roy E.