This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Hurley, Terrance M.
Hurley, W. K.
Hurnard, Hamilton H.
Hurren, R. G.
Hurst, H. R.
Hurst, W. M.
Hurt, Berryman R.
Hurt, Christopher A.
Hurt, Verner C.
Hurt, Verner G.
Husband, Edgar M.
Hushak, L. J.
Hushak, Leroy J.
- Advantages and Limitations of Using Traditional Methods to Provide Local Public Services in a New Federalism Era
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1983 (Volume 65, Number 5)
- Economic and Social Indicators for the Farm Sector: Discussion
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1986 (Volume 68, Number 5)
- The Effects of Supply Shifts on Producers' Surplus
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: November, 1988 (Volume 70, Number 4)
- A Spatial Model of Land Market Behavior
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: November, 1979 (Volume 61, Number 4, Part 1)
- A Welfare Analysis of the Voluntary Corn Diversion Program, 1961 to 1966
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1971 (Volume 53, Number 2)
- Welfare Analysis of the Voluntary Corn Diversion Program: Supplementary Equations and Projections
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: February, 1974 (Volume 56, Number 1)