This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Horton, Frances B.
Horton, O. H.
- Breeding of Polled Jerseys
Arkansas Farm Research: Spring, 1957 (Volume VI, Number 1)
- Evaluation of Summer Pastures for Dairy Cows through Chemical Analysis
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1968 (Volume XVII, Number 6)
- Feeding Alfalfa Pellets To Growing Dairy Heifers
Arkansas Farm Research: July - August, 1964 (Volume XIII, Number 4)
- Frequent Grain Feeding to Dairy Heifers
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1963 (Volume XII, Number 2)
- Off-Flavors in Milk
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1959 (Volume VIII, Number 2)
- Persistency of Milk Production
Arkansas Farm Research: May - June, 1960 (Volume IX, Number 3)
- Quality Tests for Milk in Bulk Tanks on Dairy Farms
Arkansas Farm Research: September - October, 1965 (Volume XIV, Number 5)
- Rice Hulls as a Fiber Source in a Complete Dairy Ration
Arkansas Farm Research: May - June, 1967 (Volume XVI, Number 3)
- Supplementing Low Quality Roughage With a Liquid Urea Preparation
Arkansas Farm Research: January - February, 1959 (Volume VIII, Number 1)
- Varying the Amount of Concentrates Fed to Growing Dairy Heifers
Arkansas Farm Research: July - August, 1968 (Volume XVII, Number 4)
Horton, R. D.
Horton, W. A.
Hoshal, A. E.
Hoskins, Edwin R.
Hoskins, W. G.
Hoskyn, J. P.
Hosmer, J. W.