This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Horn, J. J.
Horn, M. E.
Horn, Merlin E.
Horn, Roger S.
Hornbaker, Robert H.
Horne, M. K., Jr.
Horner, Gerald L.
Horner, J. T.
Hornsby, Q. R.
- Effect on soybean yield of late soil potassium fertilizer application
Arkansas Farm Research: January - February, 1985 (Volume 34, Number 1)
- Feeding Value of Hardwood Sawdust in Dairy Rations
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1975 (Volume XXIV, Number 6)
- Preventing Milk Fever in Dairy Cattle
Arkansas Farm Research: May - June, 1973 (Volume XXII, Number 3)
- Protein Level Fed Pre-Partum and Body Weight, Milk Production, and Reproductive Performance
Arkansas Farm Research: July - August, 1978 (Volume XXVII, Number 4)
Horowitz, John K.
- A Classification Tree for Predicting Consumer Perferences for Risk Reduction
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1991 (Volume 73, Number 5)
- Impact of Government Regulation on Agricultural Competitiveness: Discussion
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1995 (Volume 77, Number 5)
- Insurance, Moral Hazard, and Chemical Use in Agriculture
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: November, 1993 (Volume 75, Number 4)
- A New Model of Contingent Valuation
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1993 (Volume 75, Number 5)
- Potential Benefits and Limitations of Game Theory in Agricultural Economics
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: August, 1996 (Volume 78, Number 3)
- Regulating Safety and Quality Standards in Food Marketing, Processing, and Distribution: Discussion
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1996 (Volume 78, Number 5)