This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Honea, Robert S.
- Max Weber as Historian of Agriculture and Rural Life
Agricultural History: July, 1949 (Volume 23, Number 3)
- Max Weber As Rural Sociologist
Rural Sociology: September, 1946 (Volume 11, Number 3)
- A New Synopsis of Agricultural History: A Review of Abel's Agarpolitik
Agricultural History: October, 1952 (Volume 26, Number 4)
- The Roots of the Nazi Concept of the Ideal German Peasant
Rural Sociology: March, 1947 (Volume 12, Number 1)
- The Roots of the Soviet Rural Social Structure
Agricultural History: July, 1951 (Volume 25, Number 3)
Hood, J. Douglas
- A Comparison of the Cost of Living in the Country and in the City
Farm Economics: May, 1933 (Number 80)
- An Economic Study of Part-Time Farming in the Elmira and Albany Areas of New York, 1932 and 1933
Cornell Agr. Experiment Station Bulletin: April, 1936 (Number 647)
- Extension's Role in Getting Results of Marketing Research Translated into Action
Journal of Farm Economics: November, 1949 (Volume 31, Number 4, Part 2)
- Factors Influencing the Appreciation in Real Estate Values of Part-Time Farms
Farm Economics: May, 1934 (Number 85)
- The Importance of Distance to Work and Type of Road in Selecting a Part-Time Farm
Farm Economics: June, 1933 (Number 81)
- Part-time Farming
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1935 (Volume 17, Number 1)
- Special Problems in Agricultural Economics Extension in the Northeast
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1952 (Volume 34, Number 5)
Hood, S. C.
Hoofnagle, William S.
Hooker, Charles W.
Hooker, E. N.
Hooker, Henry D., Jr.
Hooker, Neal H.