This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
- The Disadvantaged Farm Family in Alabama
Rural Sociology: December, 1937 (Volume 2, Number 4)
- Library Study, Prince Georges County, Maryland
Rural Sociology: December, 1948 (Volume 13, Number 4)
- Organization and Objectives of the Regional Land Tenure Research Project
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1943 (Volume 25, Number 1)
- Progress of Tenure Groups
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1941 (Volume 23, Number 1)
- Rural Sociological Intradisciplinary Relations within the Field of Sociology
Rural Sociology: June, 1960 (Volume 25, Number 2)
- Social Aspects of Farm Labor in the South
Rural Sociology: December, 1938 (Volume 3, Number 4)
Hoffsommer, Harold C.
Hofstad, M. S.
Hofstee, E. W.
Hogarty, Thomas F.
Hogarty, W. G.
Hoge, Emory E.
Hoge, W. M.
Hogg, Thomas C.
Hogle, A. M.
Hoglund, A. William
Hogue, D. E.
Hohenshell, W. T.
Hohman, Elmo P.
Hohn, Matthew H.
Hoiberg, Eric O.