This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Hite, J. E.
Hite, James C.
Hitt, Homer L.
- A Comparative Analysis of the People on New Ground Farms, Plantations, and Old Family Farms in the Upper Misissippi Delta of Louisiana
Rural Sociology: December, 1942 (Volume 7, Number 4)
- Obituary: Paul Hurvey Price
Rural Sociology: March, 1959 (Volume 24, Number 1)
- Part II: Levels and Trends in Rural Mortality
Rural Sociology: March, 1954 (Volume 19, Number 1)
- The Relation of Residential Instability to Fertility
Rural Sociology: March, 1940 (Volume 5, Number 1)
Hitt, W. H.
Hitzhusen, F. J.
Hitzhusen, Frederick J.
Hjort, H. W.
Hjort, Howard W.
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1968 (Volume 50, Number 5)
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1974 (Volume 56, Number 2)
- Discussion: North American Food and Agricultural Policy: Conflict and Cooperation
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1978 (Volume 60, Number 5)
- The PPB Approach to Research Evaluation
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1967 (Volume 49, Number 5)
- Regulation and Economic Analysis in the U.S. Department of Agriculture
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: November, 1979 (Volume 61, Number 4, Part 2)