This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Hill, J. D.
Hill, L. D.
Hill, Lowell D.
- The Agribusiness Community as a Laboratory for Teaching Business Management; An Experiment in Undergraduate and Adult Education
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1967 (Volume 49, Number 5)
- A Bargaining Model for Predicting Price Adjustments to Technological Change
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1966 (Volume 48, Number 1)
- Characteristics of the Farmers Leaving Agriculture in an Iowa County
Journal of Farm Economics: May, 1962 (Volume 44, Number 2)
- Demand Elasticities for Soybean Meal in the European Community
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1982 (Volume 64, Number 2)
- Economic Determinants of the Farm and Elevator Trends in the Volume of Corn Artificially Dried
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: November, 1970 (Volume 52, Number 4)
- Estimating a Theoretical Contract Curve between Vertical Stages in the Illinois Grain Industry
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: February, 1975 (Volume 57, Number 1)
Hill, P. J.
Hill, Peter J.
Hill, R. Carter
Hill, Reuben L.
Hill, Robert W.
Hill, Thomas C.
Hill, Thos. E.
Hillard, Jimmy E.