This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Hesler, L. R.
Hesler, Lex R.
Hess, A. D.
Hess, Carroll V.
- Major Trends and Issues in Higher Education Today-Implications for Improved Instruction
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1967 (Volume 49, Number 1, Part 2)
- Profitable Adjustments for New York Dairymen. Medium-Sized Farms with High-Lime Soils, Central Plain Region
Cornell Agr. Experiment Station Bulletin: August, 1960 (Number 952)
- Social Science Needs in Agriculture and Natural Resources Curriculaï¿½The CEANAR Report
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1969 (Volume 51, Number 5)
- The Undergraduate Curriculum and Teaching in Agricultural Economicsï¿½ A Perspective
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1961 (Volume 43, Number 5)
- Workshop Summary and Evaluation
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: November, 1973 (Volume 55, Number 4)
Hess, Charles E.
Hess, Walter N.
Hesser, L. F.
Hesser, Leon F.
Hester, M. C.
- Bad Luck
American Bee Journal: July, 1875 (Volume 11, Number 7)
- Bee Notes, from Clark County, Indiana
American Bee Journal: August, 1871 (Volume 7, Number 2)
- Bee Notes from Southern Indiana
American Bee Journal: October, 1871 (Volume 7, Number 4)
- Double Story Hives
American Bee Journal: August, 1874 (Volume 10, Number 8)
- The Italian Test
American Bee Journal: February, 1875 (Volume 11, Number 2)
- Notes from Southern Indiana
American Bee Journal: August, 1876 (Volume 12, Number 8)
- Postage on Queens
American Bee Journal: May, 1873 (Volume 8, Number 11)
- A Simple Cover for Hives
American Bee Journal: December, 1873 (Volume 9, Number 6)
- Test of Italian Purity
American Bee Journal: October, 1874 (Volume 10, Number 10)
- "What Killed the Bees"
American Bee Journal: February, 1874 (Volume 10, Number 2)