This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Henry, C. F.
Henry, Mark S.
Henry, Mary F.
Henry, S. E.
- "Bond" and "Newbonnet" New Long Grain Rice Varieties Released
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1983 (Volume XXXII, Number 2)
- Cotton Defoliants Injure Rice
Arkansas Farm Research: July - August, 1962 (Volume XI, Number 4)
- Increasing the Level of Resistance Of Rice Plants to Diseases
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1973 (Volume XXII, Number 2)
- Kernel Smut of Rice
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1960 (Volume IX, Number 6)
- Northrose Rice...A Special-Purpose, Stiff-Strawed Early Variety for Arkansas
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1962 (Volume XI, Number 2)
- Performance of Bonnet 73 and Other New Rice Varieties in Arkansas
Arkansas Farm Research: January - February, 1973 (Volume XXII, Number 1)
- Relative Susceptibility of Rice Varieties To Sheath Blight and Stem Rot Disease
Arkansas Farm Research: May - June, 1977 (Volume XXVI, Number 3)
- Rice Blast
Arkansas Farm Research: January - February, 1961 (Volume X, Number 1)
- "Tebonnet"--A New Long-Grain Rice Variety
Arkansas Farm Research: September - October, 1984 (Volume 33, Number 5)
Henry, Seth E.
Henry, W. F.
Henry, W. R.
Henry, W. W.
Henry, William R.