This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Hawkins, J. H.
Hawkins, Lon A.
Hawkins, Murray H.
Hawkins, O. R.
Hawley, Amos H.
Hawley, G. M.
Hawley, George M.
Hawley, I. M.
Hawley, Norman R.
Hawley, Wm. S.
Hawthorn, Leslie R.
Hawthorne, H. W.
Hay, Donald G.
- The 1950 Census of Current Research Projects in Rural Sociology
Rural Sociology: September, 1950 (Volume 15, Number 3)
- Factors Associated with the Acceptance of Health Care Practices among Rural Families
Rural Sociology: June, 1958 (Volume 23, Number 2)
- Hypotheses for Sociological Research in the Field of Rural Health
Rural Sociology: September, 1951 (Volume 16, Number 3)
- Leader-Follower Patterns in Selected Maine Towns
Rural Sociology: June, 1949 (Volume 14, Number 2)
- Rural Organizations in Oneida County, New York
Cornell Agr. Experiment Station Bulletin: May, 1951 (Number 871)
- A Scale for the Measurement of Social Participation of
Rural Sociology: September, 1948 (Volume 13, Number 3)
- The Social Participation of Households in Selected Rural Communities of the Northeast
Rural Sociology: June, 1950 (Volume 15, Number 2)
- Social Participation of Individuals in Four Rural Communities of the Northeast
Rural Sociology: June, 1951 (Volume 16, Number 2)
Hay, Michael J.
Hay, W. A.