This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Harrison, Lucinda W.
Harrison, M. B.
Harrison, R. W.
Harrison, Robert W.
- Land Economic Research in the Alluvial Valley of the Lower Mississippi River
Journal of Farm Economics: August, 1947 (Volume 29, Number 3)
- A Philosophy of Agricultural Adjustment with Particular Reference to the Southeast
Journal of Farm Economics: August, 1944 (Volume 26, Number 3)
- Research in Land Development in the Alluvia] Valley of the Lower Mississippi River
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1952 (Volume 34, Number 1)
- Research in the Dynamics of Economic Development in the Alluvial Valley of the Lower Mississippi River
Journal of Farm Economics: August, 1957 (Volume 39, Number 3, Part 1)
- The Role of the Agricultural Economists in the Formulation of Land Use Policies in River Basins
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1949 (Volume 31, Number 1, Part 2)
- The Search for the Rural Community
Agricultural History: January, 1946 (Volume 20, Number 1)
Harrison, S. H.