This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Harris, Mary Jordan
Harris, Philip E.
Harris, R. H.
Harris, Thomas R.
Harris, Tiffin D.
Harris, W. M.
- Field Drain Studies in the Delta
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1965 (Volume XIV, Number 2)
- Row Drainage in the Arkansas Delta
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1959 (Volume VIII, Number 6)
- Row Drainage Studies in the Delta Area
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1960 (Volume IX, Number 6)
- Surface Field Ditch
Arkansas Farm Research: September - October, 1962 (Volume XI, Number 5)
- Surface Field Ditch Studies in Northeastern Arkansas
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1961 (Volume X, Number 6)
- Using Computers as a Tool in Land Grading
Arkansas Farm Research: July - August, 1962 (Volume XI, Number 4)
Harris, Warren S.
Harrison, A. A.
Harrison, A. L.
Harrison, Arthur L.
Harrison, E. S.
- The Effect of Different Planes of Protain Intake upon Milk Production II. Further Comparisons of 16-, 20-, and 24-per-cent Mixtures
Cornell Agr. Experiment Station Bulletin: November, 1933 (Number 578)
- The Effect of Different Planes of Protein Intake upon Milk Production
Cornell Agr. Experiment Station Bulletin: May, 1932 (Number 540)
- Feeding Dairy Calves and Heifers for Optimum Growth
Cornell Extension Bulletin: March, 1943 (Number 593, Series War Emergency Bulletin 94)
- Hay for the Dairy Herd
Cornell Extension Bulletin: March, 1942 (Number 479, Series War Emergency Bulletin 1)
- The Production of Quality Hay
Cornell Extension Bulletin: May, 1941 (Number 461)
- Quality Hay, a Solution to Feed Shortage
Cornell Extension Bulletin: March, 1943 (Number 596, Series War Emergency Bulletin 98)