This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Graves, Wm. H.
Gravlee, W. W.
Gravois, K. A.
Gray, Benjamin G.
Gray, Chester H.
Gray, D. L.
Gray, D. Leroy
Gray, Harold E.
Gray, J. L.
Gray, James R.
Gray, L. C.
- Disadvantaged Rural Classes
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1938 (Volume 20, Number 1)
Journal of Farm Economics: January, 1929 (Volume 11, Number 1)
Journal of Farm Economics: January, 1933 (Volume 15, Number 1)
- Discussion of Papers on Tenancy
Bulletin: April, 1920 (Number 6)
- Economic Efficiency and Competitive Advantages of Slavery Under the Plantation System
Agricultural History: April, 1930 (Volume 4, Number 2)
- Federal Purchase and Administration of Submarginal Land in the Great Plains
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1939 (Volume 21, Number 1)
- The Market Surplus Problems of Colonial Tobacco
Agricultural History: January, 1928 (Volume 2, Number 1)
- The National Conference and Committees on Land Utilization
Journal of Farm Economics: July, 1932 (Volume 14, Number 3)
- National Land Policies in Retrospect and Prospect
Journal of Farm Economics: April, 1931 (Volume 13, Number 2)
- Needed Points of Development and Reorientation in Land Economic Theory
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1940 (Volume 22, Number 1)
- Research Relating to Policies for Submarginal Areas
Journal of Farm Economics: April, 1934 (Volume 16, Number 2)
- The Social and Economic Implications of the National Land Program
Journal of Farm Economics: May, 1936 (Volume 18, Number 2)
- The Status of American Research Work in Agricultural Land Economics
Journal of Farm Economics: April, 1928 (Volume 10, Number 2)