This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Gartrell, J. W.
Gartrell, John W.
- Curvilinear and Linear Models Relating Status and Innovative Behavior: A Reassessment
Rural Sociology: Winter, 1973 (Volume 38, Number 4)
- Effects of Foreign Trade, Government Spending, and World System Status on Income Distribution
Rural Sociology: Summer, 1985 (Volume 50, Number 2)
- Social Status and Agricultural Innovation: A Meta-Analysis
Rural Sociology: Spring, 1985 (Volume 50, Number 1)
- Status, Knowledge, and Innovation
Rural Sociology: Spring, 1979 (Volume 44, Number 1)
Garver, F. B.
Garver, Walter B.
- Collective Bargaining for Farmersï¿½ Issues and Choices
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1964 (Volume 46, Number 5)
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1955 (Volume 37, Number 5)
- Indexes of Purchasing Power
Journal of Farm Economics: August, 1938 (Volume 20, Number 3)
- The Quality of Grain Crops
Journal of Farm Economics: August, 1937 (Volume 19, Number 3)
- Technical Change and the Problem of Manpower Adjustment
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1958 (Volume 40, Number 5)
Gary, Lester B.
Garza, Hisauro A.
Gascoigne, H. L.
Gast., Geo. L.
Gastman, E. A.
Gaston, T. L.
Gates, Frank C.
Gates, John F.