This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Fuller, E. J.
Fuller, Earl I.
Fuller, F. D.
Fuller, G. L.
Fuller, George D.
Fuller, J. F.
Fuller, O. M.
Fuller, Stephen W.
Fuller, Theodore D.
- Acreage Limitation in Federal Irrigation Projects with Particular Reference to the Central Valley Project of California
Journal of Farm Economics: November, 1949 (Volume 31, Number 4, Part 2)
- Bargaining in Agriculture and Industry: Comparisons and Contrasts
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1963 (Volume 45, Number 5)
- Employment of Agricultural Economists
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: August, 1971 (Volume 53, Number 3)
- A Few Comments from the Editors--In Response and Otherwise
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: August, 1969 (Volume 51, Number 3)
- Impact of Socioeconomic Factors on Farm Labor Supply
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1967 (Volume 49, Number 5)
- Political Pressures and Income Distribution in Agriculture
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1965 (Volume 47, Number 5)
- Research Into Obstacles to Recommended Land Use
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1953 (Volume 35, Number 5)
- Trade Liberalization vs. Agricultural Import Restriction
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1964 (Volume 46, Number 1)