This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Frauendorfer, Sigmund V.
Fraunfelder, F. T.
Frazier, W. C.
- Importing Apis Dorsata at Private Cost
American Bee Journal: September 8, 1892 (Volume 30, Number 11)
- The Iowa Queen-Bee Case
American Bee Journal: December 24, 1891 (Volume 28, Number 26)
- Judging Bees at Fairs
American Bee Journal: May 26, 1892 (Volume 29, Number 22)
- Uniting and Feeding Bees
American Bee Journal: November 19, 1891 (Volume 28, Number 21)
- Young Queens as Drone-Layers
American Bee Journal: July 21, 1892 (Volume 30, Number 4)
Frechette, Darren L.
Fred, Edwin B.
Frederick, A. L.
Frederickson, Carl R.
Frederiksen, Ditlew M.
Free, E. E.
- A Colloidal Hypothesis of Protoplasmic Permeability
The Plant World: June, 1918 (Volume 21, Number 6)
- A Relative Score Method of Recording Comparisons of Plant Condition and Other Unmeasured Characters
The Plant World: September, 1915 (Volume 18, Number 9)
- Studies in Soil Physics. I. The Physical Condition of Soils
The Plant World: February, 1911 (Volume 14, Number 2)
- Studies in Soil Physics, II. The Movements of Soil Water
The Plant World: March, 1911 (Volume 14, Number 3)
- Studies in Soil Physics, III. Soil Water and the Plant
The Plant World: May, 1911 (Volume 14, Number 5)
- Studies in Soil Physics, IV. The Physical Constants of Soils
The Plant World: July, 1911 (Volume 14, Number 7)
- Studies in Soil Physics, V. Soil Temperature
The Plant World: August, 1911 (Volume 14, Number 8)
Free, G. R.
Freebairn, Donald K.
Freebairn, J. W.