This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Eaton, A. J.
Eaton, Charles B.
Eaton, F. A.
Eaton, Frank A.
- Improved Section Case
American Bee Journal: May 14, 1884 (Volume 20, Number 20)
- New System of Bee-Culture
American Bee Journal: March 17, 1886 (Volume 22, Number 11)
- Ohio Apiarists. Fifth Annual Convention of the Ohio Bee-Keepers
American Bee Journal: February 8, 1888 (Volume 24, Number 6)
- Ohio. The Report of the Ohio State Convention
American Bee Journal: October 17, 1888 (Volume 24, Number 42)
- Section-Case for Surplus Honey
American Bee Journal: March 23, 1887 (Volume 23, Number 12)
Eaton, H. D.
Eaton, Joseph Wechsler
Eaton, Theodore H., Jr.
Ebel, Eric D.
Eberhart, W. L.
Eberts, Paul R.
Ebling, E. H.
Ebling, W. H.
Ebling, Walter H.
- Agricultural Data Requirementsï¿½National, State, and County
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1954 (Volume 36, Number 5)
- Development of Government Data Systems in American Agriculture
Agricultural History: April, 1959 (Volume 33, Number 2)
- The Field of Agricultural Data
Journal of Farm Economics: November, 1935 (Volume 17, Number 4)
- Presentation of Agricultural Data in the States
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1949 (Volume 31, Number 1, Part 2)
- Some State Problems in Agricultural Statistics, Discussion
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1936 (Volume 18, Number 1)
- The Use of Agricultural Statistics in Schools
Journal of Farm Economics: May, 1948 (Volume 30, Number 2)
- Why the Government Entered the Field of Crop Reporting and Forecasting
Journal of Farm Economics: November, 1939 (Volume 21, Number 4)