This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Eagleson, Craig W.
Eales, James S.
Eames, A. J.
Eames, Arthur J.
- The Amount of Time and Travel Required to Feed and Water Hens
Farm Economics: March, 1949 (Number 167)
- The Amount of Time and Travel Required to Gather Eggs
Farm Economics: January, 1949 (Number 166)
- Build Your Own Egg-Holding Room
Cornell Extension Bulletin: October, 1954 (Number 920)
- Business Operations of Northeastern Wholesale Egg Buyers
Cornell Agr. Experiment Station Bulletin: May, 1950 (Number 868)
- Clean Eggs Bring More Money
Cornell Extension Bulletin: July, 1952 (Number 863)
- Egg-Grading and Packing-Room Arrangement
Cornell Extension Bulletin: November, 1953 (Number 898)
- Getting Started in Poultry Farming
Cornell Extension Bulletin: August, 1954 (Number 679, Revised Edition)
- Marketing Practices and Egg Quality, 1948-49
Cornell Agr. Experiment Station Bulletin: February, 1950 (Number 858)
- More Efficiency on Your Poultry Farm
Cornell Extension Bulletin: November, 1952 (Number 868)
- New York and United States Farm Prices of Eggs
Farm Economics: July, 1950 (Number 175)
- A Time and Travel Study of Poultry House Chores in New York, 1946-47
Farm Economics: December, 1948 (Number 165)