This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Duncan, Gregory M.
Duncan, H. H.
Duncan, J. S.
Duncan, James A.
Duncan, L. N.
- Can Developing Countries Afford the New Food System? A Case Study of the Chinese Agricultural Sector
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1997 (Volume 79, Number 2)
- The Consolidation of Commercial Banks in Rural Markets
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: August, 1996 (Volume 78, Number 3)
- Current Macroeconomic Policies and U.S. Agriculture: Discussion
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1982 (Volume 64, Number 5)
- Financial Markets for Agriculture: Discussion
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: February, 1979 (Volume 61, Number 1)
- Inflation Effects on Financial Performance and Structure of the Farm Sector
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1980 (Volume 62, Number 5)
Duncan, O. D.
Duncan, Otis D.
Duncan, Otis Dudley
Duncan, Otis Durant
- Contemporary Sociological Research in Farm Family Living
Rural Sociology: December, 1941 (Volume 6, Number 4)
- Future Teaching of Rural Sociology
Rural Sociology: June, 1945 (Volume 10, Number 2)
- Hypotheses in Land Tenure Research
Journal of Farm Economics: November, 1943 (Volume 25, Number 4)
- Rural Health As A Field of Sociological Research
Rural Sociology: March, 1944 (Volume 9, Number 1)
- Rural Sociological Research in the Wheat Belt
Rural Sociology: December, 1950 (Volume 15, Number 4)
- Rural Sociology Coming of Age
Rural Sociology: March, 1954 (Volume 19, Number 1)
- Social Implications of Agricultural Adjustment
Journal of Farm Economics: July, 1934 (Volume 16, Number 3)
- A Sociological Approach to Farm Tenancy Research
Rural Sociology: September, 1940 (Volume 5, Number 3)