This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Dudley, Geo. E.
Dudley, Norman J.
Dudley, W. R.
Dudley, William R.
Dudley, Wm. R.
Due, Jean M.
Due, Jean Mann
Duerr, William A.
Duesen, J. Van
Duff, A. H.
- The Advantages of House-Apiaries
American Bee Journal: September 14, 1899 (Volume 39, Number 37)
- Bees in Winter. Some Hints About Bees in Cellars or Out-of-Doors
American Bee Journal: September 21, 1889 (Volume 25, Number 38)
- Early Winter Management of Bees
American Bee Journal: November 2, 1887 (Volume 23, Number 44)
- Extracted Honey. Its Purity, Granulation, Uses, and Production
American Bee Journal: September 5, 1888 (Volume 24, Number 36)
- Seasonable Hints. About the Care of Honey, and Work in the Apiary
American Bee Journal: September 14, 1889 (Volume 25, Number 37)