This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Draper, W. R.
Drayton, L. E.
Drayton, Leslie E.
Drees, Bastiaan M.
Dressel, Paul L.
Dressel, Paula L.
Dresser, F. L.
Drew, Ronald F.
Drew, Wm. L.
Driggers, Byrley F.
Drinka, Thomas P.
Drinkard, A. W., Jr.
- The Hot Air in R2 and Consistent Measures of Explained Variation
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1995 (Volume 77, Number 2)
- The Hot Air in R[squared]: Reply
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: August, 1996 (Volume 78, Number 3)
- Misspecification Testing: A Comprehensive Approach
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: November, 1993 (Volume 75, Number 4)
- Risk Aversion and Price Risk in Duality Models of Production: Comment
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1994 (Volume 76, Number 2)
- Testing Hypotheses of Functional Structure: Rules for Determining Flexibility of Restricted Production Models
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: February, 1992 (Volume 74, Number 1)
Driscoll, Paul J.
Driver, H. C.