This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Dowell, Grover C.
Dower, Roger C.
Downey, D. A.
- DD50 Concept for Timing N Applications to Rice Works Well in Abnormally Cold Year
Arkansas Farm Research: January - February, 1977 (Volume XXVI, Number 1)
- Lampblack for Frost Protection in a Grape Vineyard
Arkansas Farm Research: September - October, 1974 (Volume XXIII, Number 5)
- Response Of Soybeans To Shade and Supplemental Light
Arkansas Farm Research: May - June, 1969 (Volume XVIII, Number 3)
- Temperature and Relative Humidity in Irrigated and Non-Irrigated Soybeans
Arkansas Farm Research: January - February, 1964 (Volume XIII, Number 1)
- Using Growing Degree Days To Determine Timing of Midseason N Application to Rice
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1976 (Volume XXV, Number 2)
Downey, Donald A.
Downey, W. D.
Downey, W. David
Downing, A. C.
Downing, Walter B.
Downs, Eldon W.
Downs, P. A.
Downsen, M. Lloyd
Dowrie, George W.
Dowty, Tracy L.
Dox, Arthur W.
Doyle, James K.