This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Dillon, C. R.
Dillon, Elizabeth S.
Dillon, George Franklin
Dillon, J. L.
Dillon, John L.
- Allocative Efficiency, Traditional Agriculture, and Risk
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: February, 1971 (Volume 53, Number 1)
- Economic Considerations in Response Research
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: February, 1968 (Volume 50, Number 1)
- Free Competition, Uncertainty and Farmer Decisions
Journal of Farm Economics: August, 1961 (Volume 43, Number 3)
- Further Comment
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: November, 1970 (Volume 52, Number 4)
- Integration and Game Theory
Journal of Farm Economics: May, 1960 (Volume 42, Number 2)
- Parochialism Among U.S. Agricultural Economists
Journal of Farm Economics: November, 1966 (Volume 48, Number 4, Part 1)
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: August, 1972 (Volume 54, Number 3)
- Risk Attitudes of Subsistence Farmers in Northeast Brazil: A Sampling Approach
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: August, 1978 (Volume 60, Number 3)
- Theoretical and Empirical Approaches to Program Selection Within the Feeder Cattle Enterprise
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1958 (Volume 40, Number 5)
Dillon, Lawrence S.
Dilworth, Philo S.
Dimitry, D. A.
Dimock, A. W.