This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Crosby, Cyrus R.
Crosby, D. J.
Crosby, J. B.
Crosby, Marion Wood
Crosier, W. F.
Crosier, Willard F.
Cross, D. W.
Cross, Eddie D.
Cross, H. Russell
Cross, Larry R.
Cross, Timothy L.
Crossman, Bradford D.
Crossmon, B. D.
- Arresting Renewable Resource Degradation in the Third World: Discussion
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1990 (Volume 72, Number 5)
- Conversion of Noncropland to Cropland: The Prospects, Alternatives, and Implications: Discussion
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1980 (Volume 62, Number 5)
- The Impact of Livestock and Fisheries on Food Availability and Demand in 2020
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: 1997 (Volume 79, Number 5)
- Implications of Climate Change for U.S. Agriculture
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: August, 1995 (Volume 77, Number 3)
- U.S. Agricultural Production Capacity: Comment
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: February, 1978 (Volume 60, Number 1)