This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Cravens Jr., M. E.
Cravens, M. E.
- The Effects of Consumer Income on Volume of Sales of Apples and Other Fruits
Farm Economics: November, 1940 (Number 121)
- Marketing Margins for Fresh Apples
Farm Economics: January, 1942 (Number 128)
- Packages for Potatoes
Farm Economics: May, 1938 (Number 107)
- Retail and Wholesale Distribution of Apples in Upstate New York
Cornell Agr. Experiment Station Bulletin: May, 1943 (Number 794)
- Some Effects of Income on Potato Sales of Retail Independent and Chain Stores, Cleveland, Ohio, 1936
Farm Economics: December, 1937 (Number 104)
- Some Facts Concerning Retailer Preferences for Potatoes in Rochester, New York, 1936-37 Season
Farm Economics: February, 1939 (Number 111)
Cravens, M. Eugene
Crawford, C. H.
Crawford, Charles O.
Crawford, Eric W.
Crawford, G. L.
Crawford, H. S.
Crawford, J. C.
Crawford, J. C., Jr.
Crawford, J. G.
- Notes on Ophioglossum
The Plant World: October, 1900 (Volume 3, Number 10)
- Report of a Botanical Symposium Held at McCall's Ferry, Pa., July 1, 1904
The Plant World: February, 1905 (Volume 8, Number 2, Supplement )
- The Twayblade in Cultivation
The Plant World: March, 1898 (Volume 1, Number 6)
Crawford, Vincent P.