This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Crandell, Herbert A.
Crane, E. C.
Crane, F. A.
Crane, J. E.
- Champlain Valley Convention
American Bee Journal: January 30, 1884 (Volume 20, Number 5)
- How to Prevent Swarming--And at the Same Time Get the Largest Yield of Honey
American Bee Journal: July 28, 1898 (Volume 38, Number 30)
- Improvement in Stock the Most Hopeful Field in Commercial Bee-Keeping
American Bee Journal: July 19, 1900 (Volume 40, Number 29)
- Laws of Heredity--How Honey-Producers and Queen-Breeders Working Together May Profit by Them
American Bee Journal: July 21, 1898 (Volume 38, Number 29)
- Value of Bees in Fruit-Orchards
American Bee Journal: March 15, 1900 (Volume 40, Number 11)
Crane, James E.
Cranfield, John A. L.
- Hives, Queens, and Pollen-Substitute
American Bee Journal: February, 1869 (Volume 4, Number 8)
- Letter from Iowa
American Bee Journal: January, 1870 (Volume 5, Number 7)
- Response to Inquiries
American Bee Journal: February, 1871 (Volume 6, Number 8)
- Why are Two Queens Sometimes Found in One Hive?
American Bee Journal: November, 1870 (Volume 6, Number 5)
Craven, John A.
Craven, W. N.