This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Counce, P. A.
Counce, Paul A.
Councilman, E. W.
- Bee-Cellars. Wintering and Insuring Bees in Cellars
American Bee Journal: January 25, 1888 (Volume 24, Number 4)
- Bee-Stings. The Rheumatism Cured by Bee-Stings, etc.
American Bee Journal: February 15, 1888 (Volume 24, Number 7)
- Golden-Rod. Honey from the Golden-Rod and White Daisy
American Bee Journal: February 1, 1890 (Volume 26, Number 5)
- Lively Work. Bees are Booming, and Apiarists are Kept Busy
American Bee Journal: July 20, 1889 (Volume 25, Number 29)
A Country Bee
A Country Parson
Court, R. H.
Courtenay, Henry V.
Courtney, M. L.
- Burning Rice Straw Compliments Other Sheath Blight Control Tactics
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1982 (Volume XXXI, Number 6)
- Disease Control
Arkansas Farm Research: July - August, 1988 (Volume 37, Number 4)
- Enhancement of cotton seedling emergence and protection from pathogens by seed pre-germination
Arkansas Farm Research: May - June, 1987 (Volume 36, Number 3)
- Foliar Fungicide Testing for Rice Sheath Blight Control
Arkansas Farm Research: May - June, 1981 (Volume XXX, Number 3)
- Liquid Nitrogen-Foliar Fungicide Combinations in Rice Evaluated
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1983 (Volume XXXII, Number 2)
- Survival of Plant Pathogens in Composted Cotton Gin Trash
Arkansas Farm Research: January - February, 1979 (Volume XXVIII, Number 1)