This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Cook, Alice Carter
Cook, Annabel Kirschner
Cook, Beverly A.
Cook, Doyle L.
Cook, H. E.
Cook, Harold Thurston
Cook, Henry A.
Cook, Hugh L.
- Central Market Quotations and Country Buying
Journal of Farm Economics: November, 1950 (Volume 32, Number 4, Part 2)
- Market Structures and Economic Development in the Philippines
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1959 (Volume 41, Number 5)
- Observations on Market Structures and National Economic Development in the Philippines
Journal of Farm Economics: August, 1959 (Volume 41, Number 3)
- Place of Fat and Solids-Not-Fat in Pricing Milk for Manufacturing
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1954 (Volume 36, Number 5)
- Pupil Response to Changes in School Milk Prices in Wisconsin
Journal of Farm Economics: August, 1960 (Volume 42, Number 3)
- Some Structural Characteristics of the Venezuelan Milk Industry
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1965 (Volume 47, Number 1)
- The Standby Milk Pool-A New Strategic Bargaining Device
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: February, 1970 (Volume 52, Number 1)
Cook, Irving C. H.
Cook, J. A.
Cook, Jos. H. M.
Cook, Mel T.