This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Cole, A. C., Jr.
- A Description of Formica parcipappa, a New Ant from Idaho
Annals of the Entomological Society of America: December, 1946 (Volume 39, Number 4)
- Descriptions of Two New Ants of the Genus Pheidole (Hymenoptera: Formicidae)
Annals of the Entomological Society of America: December, 1933 (Volume 26, Number 4)
- of the Stomach Contents of Two Species of Idaho Lizards, with Special Reference to the Formicidae
Annals of the Entomological Society of America: September, 1932 (Volume 25, Number 3)
- Synonyms of Formica difficilis Emery (Hymenoptera: Formicidae)
Annals of the Entomological Society of America: December, 1942 (Volume 35, Number 4)
Cole, A. T.
Cole, Arthur C., Jr.
Cole, David L.
Cole, Donald C.
Cole, F. R.
Cole, Leon J.
Cole, Moses M.
Cole, Richard A.
Cole, S. V.
Cole, S. W.
Cole, T. A.
- A High-Density Brooding System for Broilers Using Radiant Heat
Arkansas Farm Research: September - October, 1976 (Volume XXV, Number 5)
- The Mating Activity of Broiler Breeder Cockerels
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1980 (Volume XXIX, Number 6)
- Mature Body Weight and Rate of Maturity Influence Net Energy Needs of Dairy Cows
Arkansas Farm Research: May - June, 1975 (Volume XXIV, Number 3)
- A Rapid Method of Measuring Moisture in Litter Used for Broilers Brooded at High Density
Arkansas Farm Research: January - February, 1977 (Volume XXVI, Number 1)
- Relative Value of Nutrients in Dairy Cattle Forages
Arkansas Farm Research: September - October, 1975 (Volume XXIV, Number 5)