This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Clark, J. R.
- "Arapaho" A New, Erect, Thornless Blackberry
Arkansas Farm Research: January - February, 1994 (Volume 43, Number 1)
- Cold damage to flower buds of rabbiteye blueberry cultivars
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1986 (Volume 35, Number 6)
- Comparison of elemental content of leaves from highbush and rabbiteye blueberries
Arkansas Farm Research: May - June, 1988 (Volume 37, Number 3)
- Effect of iron chelate on mineral content of highbush blueberry leaves
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1987 (Volume 36, Number 2)
- Rabbiteye and southern highbush blueberry response to sawdust mulch
Arkansas Farm Research: January - February, 1991 (Volume 40, Number 1)
- Saturn: A new seedless grape
Arkansas Farm Research: January - February, 1988 (Volume 37, Number 1)
Clark, J. Stephen
Clark, John G.
Clark, John P.
Clark, John R.
- "Choctaw," a new early ripening blackberry
Arkansas Farm Research: September - October, 1988 (Volume 37, Number 5)
- Flower cluster thinning of "Mars" and "Venus" grapes
Arkansas Farm Research: May - June, 1989 (Volume 38, Number 3)
- "Navaho," An erect thornless blackberry
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1988 (Volume 37, Number 6)
- Short-term fruit storage performance of Arkansas blackberry cultivars
Arkansas Farm Research: July - August, 1990 (Volume 39, Number 4)
- "Sunbelt"--A New Juice Grape Adapted to Arkansas
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1993 (Volume 42, Number 6)
Clark, K. U.
Clark, L. C.
Clark, L. G.
Clark, L. J.