This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Church, Helen N.
Church, Margaret B.
Churchill, E. P.
- The Best Bees, Winter Packing, etc.
American Bee Journal: November 21, 1883 (Volume 19, Number 47)
- Breeding and Selling Queens
American Bee Journal: August 6, 1884 (Volume 20, Number 32)
- Comb Honey. The Best Methods for Obtaining a Good Article
American Bee Journal: May 23, 1888 (Volume 24, Number 21)
- The Improved Section Case
American Bee Journal: April 23, 1884 (Volume 20, Number 17)
- Preparing Bees for Winter, etc.
American Bee Journal: July 8, 1885 (Volume 21, Number 27)
- Progress in Bee-Culture
American Bee Journal: December 10, 1884 (Volume 20, Number 50)
- Supers for Surplus Comb Honey
American Bee Journal: May 7, 1884 (Volume 20, Number 19)
Churchill, G. W.
Chute, Charles L.
Cicchetti, Charles J.
Ciriacy-Wantrup, S. V.
- Benefit-Cost Analysis and Public Resource Development
Journal of Farm Economics: November, 1955 (Volume 37, Number 4)
- Capital Returns from Soil-Conservation Practices
Journal of Farm Economics: November, 1947 (Volume 29, Number 4, Part 2)
- Cost Allocation in Relation to Western Water Policies
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1954 (Volume 36, Number 1)
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1953 (Volume 35, Number 5)
- A Discussion of "Food Production Policies in Wartime" by Sherman E. Johnson
Journal of Farm Economics: November, 1943 (Volume 25, Number 4)
- Economics of Joint Costs in Agriculture
Journal of Farm Economics: November, 1941 (Volume 23, Number 4)
- Natural Resources in Economic Growth: The Role of Institutions and Policies
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1969 (Volume 51, Number 5)
- Policy Considerations in Farm Management Research in the Decade Ahead
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1956 (Volume 38, Number 5)
- Private Enterprise and Conservation
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1942 (Volume 24, Number 1)
- Projections of Water Requirements in the Economics of Water Policy
Journal of Farm Economics: May, 1961 (Volume 43, Number 2)
- Some Economic Issues in Water Rights
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1955 (Volume 37, Number 5)