This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Chrisholm, Anthony H.
Chrisman, Lewis H.
Christ, Carl F.
Christ, Paul G.
Christensen, Alice M.
Christensen, C. D.
Christensen, Harold T.
Christensen, Laurits R.
Christensen, Lee A.
Christensen, R. P.
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1949 (Volume 31, Number 1, Part 2)
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1959 (Volume 41, Number 5)
- Food Production Strategy and the Protein-Feed Balance
Journal of Farm Economics: May, 1951 (Volume 33, Number 2)
- How Have Acreage-Control Programs Affected Crop Yields?
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1961 (Volume 43, Number 5)
- Measuring Maximum Contribution to Food Needs by Producing Areas
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1944 (Volume 26, Number 1)
- Needed Adjustments in Farming
Journal of Farm Economics: August, 1954 (Volume 36, Number 3)
Christensen, Raymond P.
Christensen, Robert L.
- An Analysis of the Impact of Manure Disposal Regulations on Dairy Farms
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1974 (Volume 56, Number 2)
- Federal Funding of SAES Economics Research: Trends and Possible Strategies for Improved Support
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1985 (Volume 67, Number 5)
- Graduate Programs in Agricultural Economics: Results of a Survey
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: February, 1973 (Volume 55, Number 1)
- Logic, Science, and Economics
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1966 (Volume 48, Number 1)