This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Carter, H. W.
Carter, H. Wilmot
Carter, Harold O.
- An Application of Statistical Decision Theory to Commercial Turkey Production
Journal of Farm Economics: November, 1967 (Volume 49, Number 4)
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1970 (Volume 52, Number 2)
- A Few Comments from the Editors--In Response and Otherwise
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: August, 1969 (Volume 51, Number 3)
- A Hungry World: Lessons from a Land-Grant-School Perspective
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1985 (Volume 67, Number 5)
- Input-Output Models as Techniques of Analysis for Interregional Competition
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1959 (Volume 41, Number 5)
- Representative Farms--Guides for Decision Making?
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1963 (Volume 45, Number 5)
- Returns to Public Irrigation Development and the Concomitant Cost of Commodity Programs: Discussion
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1979 (Volume 61, Number 5)
- Some Effects of Income Taxes on Large-Scale Agriculture
Journal of Farm Economics: August, 1962 (Volume 44, Number 3)
- Some Forces Affecting the Changing Structure, Organization, and Control of American Agriculture
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1978 (Volume 60, Number 5)
Carter, Harvey L.
Carter, J. D.
Carter, Keith A.
Carter, Michael R.
Carter, Michael V.
Carter, R. C.
Carter, R. M.