This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Butt, Gladys L.
- Felt Hats
Cornell Extension Bulletin: January, 1946 (Number 689, Cornell Bulletin for Homemakers Edition)
- Home Methods of Stain Removal
Cornell Extension Bulletin: October, 1957 (Number 984)
- Keeping Clothes Wearable. Mending Clothing and Household Fabrics
Cornell Extension Bulletin: October, 1942 (Number 536, Cornell Bulletin for Homemakers Edition)
- Make Your Furs Wear Longer
Cornell Extension Bulletin: February, 1952 (Number 838)
- Mending Clothes and Household Fabrics
Cornell Extension Bulletin: January, 1954 (Number 871, Reprint Edition)
- Mending Clothing and Household Fabrics
Cornell Extension Bulletin: November, 1946 (Number 536, Reprint Edition)
Buttel, Frederick H.
- Emerging Agricultural Technologies, Public Policy, and Implications for Third World Agriculture: The Case of Biotechnology
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1985 (Volume 67, Number 5)
- Farm Size, Farm Structure, Climate, and Energy: A Reconsideration
Rural Sociology: Summer, 1980 (Volume 45, Number 2)
- Farm Size, Structure, and Energy Intensity: An Ecological Analysis of U.S. Agriculture
Rural Sociology: Fall, 1979 (Volume 44, Number 3)
- Farmer Ambivalence Toward Agricultural Research: An Empirical Assessment
Rural Sociology: Fall, 1989 (Volume 54, Number 3)
- The Microdynamics of Farm Structural Change in North America: The Canadian Experience and Canada-U.S.A. Comparisons
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1984 (Volume 66, Number 5)
- The Political Economy of Precision Farming
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1996 (Volume 78, Number 5)
- Political Implications of Multiple Jobholding in U.S. Agriculture: An Exploratory Analysis
Rural Sociology: Summer, 1982 (Volume 47, Number 2)
- The Sexual Division of Farm Household Labor: An Exploratory Study of the Structure of On-Farm and Off-Farm Labor Allocation among Farm Men and Women
Rural Sociology: Summer, 1984 (Volume 49, Number 2)
- The Social Bases of Agrarian Environmentalism: A Comparative Analysis of New York and Michigan Farm Operators
Rural Sociology: Fall, 1981 (Volume 46, Number 3)
- Sociological Aspects of Farm Size: Ideological and Social Consequences of Scale in Agriculture
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1980 (Volume 62, Number 5)
- Sociopolitical Consequences of Agrarianism
Rural Sociology: Winter, 1976 (Volume 41, Number 4)
- Sources and Consequences of Agrarian Values in American Society
Rural Sociology: Summer, 1975 (Volume 40, Number 2)
- Sources of Social Class Identification among Farmers
Rural Sociology: Spring, 1983 (Volume 48, Number 1)
- The Structure of Support for the Environmental Movement, 1968-1970
Rural Sociology: Spring, 1974 (Volume 39, Number 1)
Buttell, Frederick H.
Butters, F. K.
Butterworth, Julian E.
Button, H. F.