This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Burglehaus, F. H.
Burgoin, Alice M.
Burk, Marguerite C.
- Changes in the Demand for Food from 1941 to 1950
Journal of Farm Economics: August, 1951 (Volume 33, Number 3)
- Development of a New Approach to Forecasting Demand
Journal of Farm Economics: August, 1964 (Volume 46, Number 3)
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1957 (Volume 39, Number 5)
- Ramifications of the Relationship Between Income and Food
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1962 (Volume 44, Number 1)
- Studies of the Consumption of Food and Their Uses
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1956 (Volume 38, Number 5)
- The Study of Regional Food Consumption
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1959 (Volume 41, Number 5)
- Survey of Interpretations of Consumer Behavior by Social Scientists in the Postwar Period
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1967 (Volume 49, Number 1, Part 1)
Burk, Margurite C.
Burke, A. B.
Burke, J. D.
Burke, Margaret M.
Burke, O. D.
Burkett, W. K.
Burkett, W. Keith
Burkhart, H. Z.
Burkholder, Walter H.
- The Anthracnose Disease ofthe Raspberry and Related Plants
Cornell Agr. Experiment Station Bulletin: November, 1917 (Number 395)
- The Bacterial Diseases of the Bean. A Comparative Study
Memoir: April, 1930 (Number 127)
- Diseases, and Insect and Animal Pests, of the Field Bean in New York
Cornell Extension Bulletin: February, 1923 (Number 58)
- Diseases, and Insect and Other Pests, of the Field Bean in New York. Bean Diseases in New York
Cornell Extension Bulletin: February, 1938 (Number 58, Revised Edition)
- The Dry Root-Rot of the Bean
Memoir: June, 1919 (Number 26)