This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Burcham, L. T.
Burchard, Waldo W.
Burchinal, Lee G.
- Correlates of Marital Satisfaction for Rural Married Couples
Rural Sociology: September, 1961 (Volume 26, Number 3)
- Differences in Educational and Occupational Aspirations of Farm, Small-Town, and City Boys
Rural Sociology: June, 1961 (Volume 26, Number 2)
- Farm-Nonfarm Differences in Religious Beliefs and Practices
Rural Sociology: December, 1961 (Volume 26, Number 4)
- Migration and Adjustments of Farm and Urban Families and Adolescents in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Rural Sociology: December, 1963 (Volume 28, Number 4)
Burdak, Thomas G.
Burdette, Robert C.
Burdge, Rabel J.
Burdick, A. B.
Burdick, Allan B.
Burdick, Isabel A.
Burdick, R. T.
Burdsall, Harold H., Jr.
Burger, Warren W.
Burgess, A. F.
Burgess, Geo. T.
- Bees at Lucknow, Canada
American Bee Journal: March, 1872 (Volume 7, Number 9)
- Is Tobacco Smoke Injurious to Bees?
American Bee Journal: September, 1869 (Volume 5, Number 3)
- A Report from Ontario, Canada
American Bee Journal: December, 1871 (Volume 7, Number 6)
- Voice from Ontario
American Bee Journal: October, 1874 (Volume 10, Number 10)