This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Brown, Mark G.
- Coupon Redemption and the Demand for Frozen Concentrated Orange Juice: A Switching Regression Analysis
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: August, 1985 (Volume 67, Number 3)
- Equivalent Scales, Scale Economies, and Food Stamp Allotments: Estimates from the Nationwide Food Consumption Survey, 1977-78
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: August, 1984 (Volume 66, Number 3)
- Model Choice in Consumer Analysis: Taiwan, 1910-1989
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: August, 1994 (Volume 76, Number 3)
Brown, Minnie M.
Brown, Morgan C.
Brown, Muriel W.
Brown, N. H.
Brown, Nathaniel B., Jr.
Brown, O. S.
Brown, Ralph B.
Brown, S. A.
- "Allgold" and "Goldilocks" Two New Peaches
Arkansas Farm Research: May - June, 1984 (Volume 33, Number 3)
- Changing Apple Shape with Growth Regulators
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1970 (Volume XIX, Number 6)
- Chemically Thinning Peaches
Arkansas Farm Research: May - June, 1980 (Volume XXIX, Number 3)
- Four Ornamentals Released From Peach Breeding Program
Arkansas Farm Research: March - April, 1994 (Volume 43, Number 2)
- Glyphosate Use in Non-Bearing Apple Orchards
Arkansas Farm Research: May - June, 1977 (Volume XXVI, Number 3)
- Harvesting Peaches Mechanically
Arkansas Farm Research: September - October, 1967 (Volume XVI, Number 5)
- Quality Parameters for Evaluating Clingstone Peach Selections
Arkansas Farm Research: November - December, 1979 (Volume XXVIII, Number 6)
- Tolerance of Young Peach Trees To Two Preemergence Herbicides
Arkansas Farm Research: May - June, 1978 (Volume XXVII, Number 3)
Brown, Stanley A.