This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Breland, Osmond P.
- The Biology and the Immature Stages of the Mosquito, Megarhinus septentrionalis Dyar & Knab
Annals of the Entomological Society of America: March, 1949 (Volume 42, Number 1)
- Notes on Sunflower Callimomidae with Description of New Zaglyptonotus
Annals of the Entomological Society of America: June, 1938 (Volume 31, Number 2)
- Notes on Sunflower Insects
Annals of the Entomological Society of America: December, 1939 (Volume 32, Number 4)
- Podagrion mantis Ashmead and Other Parasites of Praying Mantid Egg Cases (Hym.: Chalcidoidea; Dipt.: Chloropidae)
Annals of the Entomological Society of America: March, 1941 (Volume 34, Number 1)
- Specificity of Mantid Oothecae (Orthoptera: Mantidae)
Annals of the Entomological Society of America: December, 1947 (Volume 40, Number 4)
Bremyer, Harold F.
Brenan, Charlotte W.
Brendle, J. S.
Brennan, John P.
Brennan, Michael J.
Brensike, V. John
Bressker, R. G.
Bressler Jr., R. G.