This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Bokemeier, Janet L.
Boker, George Henry
Boldt, P. F.
Boldyreef, John W.
Boles, H. P.
Boles, James N.
- Linear Programming and Farm Management Analysis
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1955 (Volume 37, Number 1)
- Quarterly Fluctuations in Retail Prices of Meat
Journal of Farm Economics: November, 1962 (Volume 44, Number 4)
- Short Cuts in Programming Computations
Journal of Farm Economics: November, 1956 (Volume 38, Number 4)
- The Use of Joint Confidence Regions in Testing Multiple Statistical Hypotheses
Journal of Farm Economics: February, 1959 (Volume 41, Number 1)
- Use of Linear Programming to Estimate Population Parameters
Journal of Farm Economics: November, 1959 (Volume 41, Number 4)
- Use of Normal-curve Theory in Crop Insurance Ratemaking
Journal of Farm Economics: August, 1958 (Volume 40, Number 3)
Bollard, Alan E.
Bolle, Arnold W.
Bolley, H. L.