This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Blanch, G. E.
Blanch, George T.
Blanch, Grant E.
Bland, James H. B.
Bland, Jas. H. B.
- Distributional Impact of Farm Programs and the Adjustment Dilemma
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1987 (Volume 69, Number 5)
- Employment Implications of Exporting Processed U.S. Agricultural Products
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1982 (Volume 64, Number 2)
- Market Intervention and International Price Stability
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1989 (Volume 71, Number 2)
- The Political Economy of Post-Uruguay Round Agricultural Policies in the United States and the European Union: Discussion
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1996 (Volume 78, Number 5)
- Quantitative Evaluation of Stabilization Policies in International Commodity Markets
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: February, 1979 (Volume 61, Number 1)
- Structural Adjustment and Learning to Live Without Subsidies in OECD Countries
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: December, 1994 (Volume 76, Number 5)
- Understanding the Determinants of Structural Change in World Food Markets: Discussion
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: 1998 (Volume 80, Number 5)
Blanford, C. J.
- Administrative Processes at the Local Level
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1962 (Volume 44, Number 5)
- Changes in Number of Country Plants and Volume of Milk Handled at Country Plants in the New York Milk Shed
Farm Economics: May, 1938 (Number 107)
- Competition Among Dealers in the Delivery of Milk in New York City
Farm Economics: February, 1937 (Number 99)
- The Consumption of Dairy Products and Oleomargarine in Ithaca, New York, 1935
Farm Economics: October, 1937 (Number 103)
- Factors Affecting Size of Loads on Retail Milk Delivery Routes in New York City
Farm Economics: May, 1937 (Number 101)
- Route Returns at Eleven Retail Milk Distribution Brances in the New York Market, October, 1933
Farm Economics: February, 1938 (Number 105)