This is a complete bibliography of books and journals
in Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, organized by both author and title or by publication year:
Journal Title List
Blaisdell, J. F.
Blaisdell Jr., Thomas C.
Blaisdell, W. S.
Blake, Brian F.
Blake, C. C.
Blake, Charles A.
Blake, Chas. A.
Blake, I. W.
Blakely, Elizabeth Seal
Blakely, Leo V.
Blakeman, D. D.
Blakeman, F. M.
Blakeslee, Leroy L.
Blakey, Leo V.
Blakley, Leo V.
- The Effects of Government Programs on Southern Cotton Production Since 1945
Journal of Farm Economics: December, 1965 (Volume 47, Number 5)
- Impact of Alternative Class I Pricing Systems on Fluid Milk Prices
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: February, 1975 (Volume 57, Number 1)
- Milk Prices and the Public Interest: Discussion
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: May, 1980 (Volume 62, Number 2)
- Optimum Dairy Plant Location with Economies of Size and Market-Share Restrictions
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: August, 1971 (Volume 53, Number 3)
- Price Alignment and Movements of Class I Milk Between Markets
American Journal of Agricultural Economics: August, 1972 (Volume 54, Number 3)